Converged on 5&10 for a special Thanksgiving day multi-Q beatdown. Started at 0700 and included Picket Fence’s VQ. Always great to bring the guys together from across NWA!
– Arm circles
– Weed Pickers
– Apollo Ono’s
– Abe Vigoda
Mosey’d to the NMKT parking garage:
Course 1: Picket Fence
– Broke into 2 groups
– Group would circle the parking garage while 1 at a time each man would go to the center of the circle and complete 5 reps of an exercise:
– Bear crawl / Merkin
– Lunges / Big Boi’s
– Mosey / Burpee’s
Course 2: Major Pain:
– Circle up
– AC/DC’s Thunderstruck was played, and burpee every time Thunderstruck was said
– Next exercise – A 12 minute plank. When you have to leave plank position, stop the clock and make a lap around the parking garage
– Shout out to Huckleberry with 11+ minutes of plank!!
Course 3: 57
– Started with a round of hot potato. All pax in Al Gore. Ball thrown to each man who does 10 SSH’s when ball is caught. If ball is dropped or thrown to a man who has already received it, all pax do 5 burpees
– Mosey’d to the square and did: 50 SSH, 40 leg lifts, 30 squats, 20 merkins, 10 jump squats. Then did a 400m run back to cars for 6 MOM
– 25 big boi’s
– 20 Suzanne Summers each side
– 20 side crunches each side
Circle of Trust
– Thankful for our pax and the opportunity to be together
– Prayers for Yazoo and family and all families going through the holiday’s missing a loved one
– Prayed for safe and healthy holiday
– Named our FNG Andrew. Name given was Mikey based on fun fact of being in a commercial as a child. Option 2 was Pumpkin Spice 🙂 – we’ll leave that one for the Pea Ridge boys!
Naked Man Moleskin
Picket Fence did a GREAT job with his VQ. So cool to see him step up and looking forward to more to come. Major Pain always brings it! He has no gear but full speed. Also enjoyed a 2 mile pre run with Nomad, Stoner, and Rio before we started the main event.