After a legendary week at F3 NWA, it’s time to run it back and hit a few of the high points from the week. Not to mention, I’ve put together some very motivating music to help us out.
Arm Circles, Weed Pickers, The Motivator:
Song Selections: Careless Whisper (George Michael) & When a Man Loves a Woman (Michael Bolton)
The Week in Review:
1. Songbird (Kenny G) – Isometrics (slow squats, ‘hold it’ merkins, v-ups)
2. Rain Drops Keep Falling on My Head (BJ Thomas) – Plank
3. One Man’s Dream (Yanni) – Burpees
4. One More Try (George Michael) – 26 of each (lunges, calf raises, merkins, flutter kicks)
5. Have I Told you Lately that I love you (Rod Stewart) – Exploring Genesis
During this portion, we asked a group of men to join us for “emotional workouts” each Saturday morning.
6. I Will Remember You (Sarah McLaghlan) – Mosey
7. Wild Horses (Rolling Stones) – Charlie Watts Tribute – Welsh Dragons
8. More than Words (Extreme) – Side to side squats with arms out (think slow dancing)
9. Sailing (Christopher Cross) & My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion) – MARY
Circle of Trust
COVID, Collin Matthews, Dutch Oven
Naked Man Moleskin
What a fantastic morning. The belly-aching at the tunes was music to my ears. Lots of fun and a little swear.