Movement- the act of changing location and not staying in one position for long. That was the goal this morning. To keep moving!
Short mosey to grassy area:
– arm circles while welcoming
– weed pickers (IC 10)
– arm stretch
– neck roll
– Abe vigodo (IC 10)
– copper head squat (IC 10)
Mosey to courthouse stairs for stairway to 7
– 7 burpees at bottom with run up stairs to do 1 lunge the hard way. Then back down, 6 burpees, back up for 2 lunges, back down, etc… until 1 burpee at bottom and 7 lunges at top
Mosey to 21c entrance and do 21 captain Morgan’s (plank on right side and bring left knee to left elbow. Do 10 this way and switch to plank on left side with right knee / right elbow. Do 10. Finish with 1 minute straight plank
Mosey to splash pad. Grab spot on short wall and do 30 dips, then 25 step ups (easy way), then 20 decline merkins. Line up at one side of splash pad in line with rows where water shoots out and run across hoping that the water doesn’t start “the gauntlet”. Wouldn’t you know it started as we we were crossing! Amazing.
Mosey down crystal bridges path to the hill by turtle. Bear crawl up hill then crawl bear back down. Go into the round building that is observatory like and air chair taking in the beauty of that art.
Mosey back to top of trail. Stop and do 15 merkins. Then finish mosey back to cars
– 50 LBC’s
– 20 flutter kicks (hard way)
– Suzanne summers (20 each side)
– American hammer (4easy way)
Circle of Trust
– family picnic on 7/20
– July 4th workouts are on
– July 9th passing the Nantan flag
Naked Man Moleskin
What an amazing weather morning. Like an early fall morning but it’s June 30th. Enjoyed being up in B’ville this morning and catching up with the pax there, and the gauntlet may be a new summertime 5&10 favorite!