My exicon journey lands us in the letter I this morning. A small but mighty list of exercises to try out with the group!
Short run to our grassy warm up area:
– Welcome, 5 core principles, disclaimer were given
– Arm circles OYO
– Weedpicker IC
– Imperial squat walkers IC
– Inch work OYO
– Side straddle hop IC
Mosied to the entrance to the playground:
Part 1: Indian run 11’s
– 2 exercises were lunges & diamond merkins
– Start with 10 lunges and 1 diamond merkin, and finish with 1 lunge and 10 diamond merkins
– In between each set we did an Indian run loop around the playground area (about 200 yards)
We mosied back to the warm up area for part 2
– Iron squats IC
– Individual medley (You have 1 min 30 sec to do 5 of each of these 4 exercises: burpees, merkins, flutterkicks, Side straddle hop. If done early just rest until next 1:30. Then do 6 of each. Then 7 of each in next 1:30, then 8 and so on until you get to 10 of each). We made it to 8 of each for time.
Part 3: 6MOM
– Flutterkicks IC
– Crab walk prom dates
– plank to end
Circle of Trust
– Picket Fence’s Birthday today!
– Early meet up at ruckers paradise tomorrow morning at 0500 for PT test pre ruck
– Collin Matthews, Dutch Oven, Caleb (Atlas neighbor), Fish & Chips MIL
Naked Man Moleskin
As always, enjoyed learning a few new exercises. My keepers for the favorites file were Imperial squat walkers, Indian run 11’s, and Individual medley. Weather was nice this morning and definitely warmer than it has been. Glad to be back up in B’ville this AM!