No more spring break…
BeatDown Date: 03/30/2021
Number of Pax: 10
Badger, Outbreak, Rio, Stoner, Knockout, Picket Fence, Wonka, Nomad, 57
Number of FNGS: 0
FNG Names: N/A
Pulled a few exercise from past beatdowns as last night was a later one with the Ark/Baylor basketball game. Got a little sleep and came ready to get back after it after some rest during spring break week last week.
– Arm circles (10 ic)
– straight arm pull over stretches (both arms)
– bent arm behind head pull over stretches (both arms)
– Michael Phelps (10)
– weed pickers (10)
– SSH (25 ic)
Part one: mini murph
– mosey to DR church
– 10 pull ups, 20 push ups, 30 squats (OYO)
– do the circuit 3 times for total if 30 pull ups, 60 merkins, 90 squats
Part 2: descending 4 corners
– at first corner do lunges, second corner big boy sit ups, third corner plank jacks, 4th corner dips
– start with 30 of each for first rotation, then 25, then 20, then 15, then 10, then 5.
– a rotation is each of the 4 corners
– we used light posts for corners that were about 20 yards apart. Ran between each one.
Part 3: 6MoM
– 25 American hammers
– 10 LCRC’s
– 20 side crunches (each side)
Circle of Trust
– Knock Outs VQ this coming Saturday
– 6 guys headed up to KC on Friday for goruck tough. Prayers appreciated.
– for Cynthia as well as thankful for Rio and Nomad getting lawn care started. Will all have chance to assist through summer
Naked Man Moleskin
Great to be back with the group this morning! Could have done without the wind, but the beatdown plan worked out well. Feeling ready for Friday.