IPC Week 3 – The Wobble
BeatDown Date: 09/25/2021
Number of Pax: 13
Wonka, Casper, Huckleberry, Fortnite, Stoner, Nomad, Ex-Lax, Picket Fence, Fish n Chips, CashBack, Outbreak, Knockout
Number of FNGS: 0
FNG Names: N/A
QIC: Silver Bullet, Outbreak & Wonka
The battle cries from the men of F3 NWA started early and gained in volume and intensity right up the first “beep” of the EMOM timer on Saturday. Was “the wobble” too much?
Outbreak led the men in target specific warm-ups to prepare us for the wobble…
* Arm circles (both ways)
* Arm pull-across (both ways)
* Copperhead Merkins
* Copperhead Squats
* Abe Vigodas
* Short mosey around field
Set the timer for 2 minutes. Exercises to be done are:
• 50 Kraken Burpees (3 hand release merkins to a burpee = 1)
• 50 BDE burpees (burpee, to a Bonnie Blair/jumping lunge (1 on each leg), to a squat = 1)
• 50 Bonnie Blairs/Jumping Lunge (right leg-left leg= 1).
• Workout starts at the cone. Start the timer. Begin 50 kraken burpees. When timer goes off, sprint to the other cone that is 50 yards away and continue with Kraken Burpees. For example, if you did 8 kraken burpees before the timer went off, when you get to the opposite cone, you start counting with the number 9. This continues until you finish all 50 kraken burpees.
• After finishing 50 Kraken Burpees, run one lap (400 meters). Upon completing 400 meters and returning to the cones, begin 50 BDE burpees. Same procedure as above. When you return, you start doing the BDE Burpees right away and when the timer goes off, you run to the other cone. You DO NOT have to wait for the next timer to go off when you return to start the BDE Burpees.
• After finishing 50 BDE Burpees, run two laps (800 meters). Upon completing 800 meters and returning to the cones, begin 50 Bonnie Blairs/Jumping Lunges (right leg-left leg = 1). When you return, you start doing the Bonnie Blairs/Jumping Lunges right away and when the timer goes off, you run to the other cone. You DO NOT have to wait for the next timer to go off when you return to start the Bonnie Blairs/Jumping Lunges.
• After finishing 50 Bonnie Blairs/Jumping lunges, run three laps (1200 meters). You are done after completing 3 laps.es (burpee, to a Bonnie Blair/jumping lunge (1 on each leg), to a squat
Circle of Trust
* Mud Run in Springdale 10/2. Looking for F3NWA sign ups to represent and grow through contacts and exposure.
* 2022 Grow Ruck in F3NWA – channel created in Slack. Looking for volunteers, participants and ideas. First step – secure the date.
Prayers – Dutch and his family, Collin Matthews, Emma, our Families
Naked Man Moleskin
13 men showed up in the gloom, 13 men finished – stronger, more confident and more united. There was no wobble; there was no quit in the men of F3 NWA. Nice work!
1 Corinthians 16:13 – Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it. ~ Thomas Jefferson