Started with 6 Pax empty handed leaving the flag at 6am, and we finished with 14 Pax and 28 bricks in the COT at 6:45am.
15 Side Straddle Hops
15 Abe Vigodas
15 Howling Monkeys
30 second arm circles front and back
7 of Diamonds (around the Bentonville square)
• Performed on a large diamond (i.e. a square); For the first round, do 7 reps of an exercise at each of the 4 corners with a mosey (or sprint) in between corners. Each round, increase by 7 reps with a different exercise each round, for a total of 4 rounds.
• Round 1= Burpees (7 each corner)
• Round 2= Merkins (14 each corner)
• Round 3= Flutter Kicks (21 each corner)
• Round 4= Squats (28 each corner)
*Mosey to Walmart covered parking deck*
Ascending Testicles (against poles in parking deck)
• Cousin of Balls to the Wall. Start with feet on wall in 15 degree descending Merkin (Derkin) position. Do 10 Derkins then walk feet up wall to 45 degree Derkin position. 10 more Derkins then walk feet up wall to full Balls to the Wall pose. Can add 10 more Derkins here if you’re tough enough. Or hold in BTTW pose.
*Picked up the “Hidden Bricks” and Mosey’d to Lawrence Plaza Splash Park*
All About The Benjamins
• Similar to 11’s, however each part equals 100, that’s why “the Benjamins”. This is OYO and the Q can use the exercises of choice, but the suggested exercises are with a coupon.
• 2 ROUNDS= 25 Overhead Presses, 25 Walking Lunges, 25 Curls for the Girls, 25 Walking Lunges back to starting location.
*Mosey back to DPP and landed on our 6 for a few minutes of core*
• (3 minutes) Lolitas 25 in cadence, 30 alabama prom dates, Finished with Plank for 15 seconds.
Circle of Trust
Welcome FNG Rally, Prayers for our entire Pax / families / Country to stay safe and helathy, and praying for a safe travel home for our travelers Slow Pitch and Wee Man to their home PAX.
Naked Man Moleskin
YHB wants to say thanks to Slow Pitch (F3 Omaha) for coming out to both AO Firehouse and AO 5&10 this week. Big Shout also to Wee Man (F3 Florence) for coming into town and bringing an FNG this morning. Both of these men are from large Regions and gave us great perspective on how to build our Region and we’re thankful for their posts this week.
Shout out to brother Rio for his great wisdom on the 7 of diamonds this morning to split up the PAX into 2 groups of 7 (coincidence?) around the square. Gave our Pax some space to work with and maybe a little less intimidating to the passers by.
Final shout out to our main man Yazoo and his relentless persistence to recruit at all times, regardless of how tired he is in the workout. There was magic in the air outside OMB, and we think he recruited someone at the Coffeteria this morning (Bobby Lee FNG?)!