Goose was excited for his VQ. He wrote up the beat down himself, and spent time working through his welcome, exercise call, and COT plan. We worked on presence, and clear and loud speech together.
When the time came to lead this morning, he was ready to go and showed no sign of nerves. He even lead the prayer in COT which was awesome!
Missed around the parking lot and circled up:
– Weedpickers (10 IC)
– Abe Vegoda (10 IC)
– Arm Circles (OYO forward and backward)
– Side Straddle Hop (15 IC)
Part 1: Mosey to pavilion
– 20 step ups (hard way OYO)
– 25 dips (OYO)
– 20 derkins (OYO)
Part 2: Mosey to baseball diamond
– “Lunches”: Lunge around the bases stopping at each base and doing 15 crunches
– “Bungees”: Backward lunge around the bases stopping at each one and doing 5 burpees
– “Squears”: Bear crawl around the bases stopping at each one and doing 10 squats
Part 3: Indian run back to and around the parking lot and circle up at cars
Part 4: 6 MOM
– captain Morgan’s (10 each side OYO- start in plank, then right plank and crunch elbow to knee. Do 10 and switch sides)
– V ups (10 with slow down motion)
– American hammers (20 IC)
Circle of Trust
– Convergence this Saturday at Todos Tacos for Nant’an flag pass
– Mateo (Ex-Lax son): for peace and encouragement/strength in dealing with recent breakup
– Larry (El-Chapo’s Dad): starting back in lower dose chemo. Positive scans and prayer for reduced/no side effects from chemo.
Naked Man Moleskin
Very proud of Goose and his desire to step up and lead!