BeatDown Date: 04/06/2019
Number of Pax: 14
Gandhi, Boss Hog, Band Camp, Peta, LG, Huckleberry, Pappy, Pistol Pete, Usher, Kiffin, Boxer Boy, Yazoo, and Peachy
Number of FNGS: 12
FNG Names: See above
F3 is in NW Arkansas boys! Time to fight Sad Clown Syndrome (see www.f3nation.com / lexicon for definition).
SSH x 10 In Cadence
Imperial Walkers x 10 IC
Copperhead Squats x 10 IC
Windmill x 10 IC
1 burpee run to other side of field and knock out 10 BBS (big boy sit ups)
Keep going until you finish with 10 Burpees and 1 BBS
Super 21 (well actually this morning it was a Super 15)
First round – 1 merkin, 1 squat and 1 BBS
Second round – 2 merkins, 2 squats and 2 BBS’s.
Keep going to 15 rounds, adding 1 rep each round.
*Somewhere along the way, we took a break and introduced monkey humpers and all there glory to NW Arkansas!
We planked and honored Al Gore as well. Always work during the beatdown boys!
Dora 1-2-3 (or her mean four legged sister) / Partner Up!
Partner 1 grabs a coupon (rock) and starts with 100 curls for the girls. Partner 2 bear crawls to the half dead and wimpy looking tree. Partner 2 picks up where partner 1 finished, then rinse and repeat.
100 Curls for the girls
150 OH Press
200 Goblet squats (ran short on time, not sure if the pax made it to this round)
Mosey back to the beautiful shovel flag! Aye!
On your six!
Flutter kicks x 15 IC
American Hammers x 15 IC
Gun Slinger we got the middle and left position before the clock hit 7:30AM.
AWESOME WORK BOYS!
Circle of Trust
Boys I totally goofed on a major part of F3 this morning! I did not open the floor for prayer request and announcements. God knows our prayers, so we will lift them up to him! Sorry about that. Next week the Q will ask for prayer requests!
YHC shared this morning that men drift toward isolation. Very few of us have real friends that we are doing life with, asking us tough questions and spurring us to be better. F3 provides that. If you keep coming, you will build incredible bonds and strong relationships with other men who are trying to be better fathers, husbands and leaders. Remember #NOOYO (no on your own), Aye!?!
Naked Man Moleskin
Dang, where do I start? YHC (your humble correspondent) has so much to say but I am fearful I may bore you. Who gives a rip? This is too important. Amuse me and read on! Here are some things to remember about F3.
F3 Mission: Reinvigorate male community leadership.
F3 Credo: Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.
F3 Core Values:
1. Work outs are free of charge
2. Open to all men
3. Held outdoors – rain or shine, heat or cold
4. Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
5. End with a circle of trust.
Check out your region website and the nation site.
Read the book, sign it and pass it on. See Yazoo or Huckleberry for a free copy. If you need a copy sooner, order it on Amazon for $11. Freed to Lead by Dredd and OBT (the founders of F3)
Few call outs from this morning!
– Boxer Boy and Pappy, Respect! You are the goal for all of us young punks!
– Gandhi, he is dead! How are you still here?? F3 workouts are outside brother! Get your gym buddies out here a couple of times each week!
– Band Camp, what happens at Band Camp, stays at Band Camp! My daughters are never going to Band Camp by the way!
– LG, Samsung sucks!
– Huckleberry, thanks for wearing the form fitting shirt this morning and making the rest of think of our rolls and love handles….
– Pistol Pete, what is the best pistol? Glock??
– Usher, can you wear skinny jeans and a scarf next week? Hate, hate!!
– Kiffin, say it, love it and embrace the name bro. It is the only way! Heck, where a visor next week!
– Peachy, you’re not as good looking as other Georgia Peaches I have seen. Sorry bro.
– Yazoo, did you lie to everyone and tell them we were just hanging out and eating CFA this morning? Who cares?? It worked! Great job pulling this together!
Had a blast this morning! Make F3 nation proud and explode this thing in NW Arkansas!
This Post Has 5 Comments
Yazoo here, I may have left a few things out when I shared the invite…. lol!! “Leave no Man where you find him!!”
Nothing better than the morning dew running down your crack.
Woke up with aching biceps from coupon curls.
Thanks for reading the back blast boys! Really enjoyed meeting all of you!
I have one ng so far. Will work on more for next Saturday. God, help us grow and reach more men for your kingdom.