“EF”ing Good Time!
BeatDown Date: 12/11/2021
Number of Pax: 13
Casper, Knock Out, Picket Fence, Silver Bullet, Panama, Huckleberry, Fish & Chips, Doughboy, Ex-Lax, Nomad, Stoner, Badger
Number of FNGS: 0
FNG Names: N/A
Continuing our Journey through the exicon lands us in E today. However there are only 5 entries, so the decision was made to add in F.
After a 1/2 hr ruck with 4 pax prior to the beatdown, the decision was made by YHC to mosey to a spot against a wall for warmup to try to block the wind a bit. So we mosied to the side of the school for warmup:
– Eagles Wings (without the coupon) – IC
– Finkle Swings OYO
– Flying Sun Gods OYO
– Frankensteins OYO
– Fairy Jacks (these are a bit ridiculous :-))
Mosied to the grassy area at front entrance of school for Thang 1:
– El-Capitan up the slope towards the school
– Then did a “Failure to Launch” when we reached the upper sidewalk (10 launches)
– Rinse & repeat
Mosied to the south parking lot for Thang 2:
– Did a “Four corners escalator”
– 10 burpees at first light pole then run to pole 2
– 10 burpees + 20 dips and light pole 2. Run to light pole 3
– 10 burpees + 20 dips + 30 merkins @ light pole 3. Run to light pole 4
– 10 burpees + 20 dips + 30 merkins + 40 calf raises
Mosied back to front of school grassy areas and repeated Thang 1
Mosied to North East grassy area for Thang 4:
– Fire Drill!
– Pax in circle perform high knees. One at a time each pax yells “fire!”. All pax drop on this command, roll right, merkin, roll left and back to high knees
Mosied to parking area for 6MOM:
– Febreeze (together) = 2 BBS’s then 6 air presses. We went up to 8/24
– Freddie Mercury IC
– Finished in a plank
Circle of Trust
Had an opportunity to go around and each pax got to say 1 thing they were thankful for, or one prayer of concern/blessing. So much to be thankful for including a strong pax that pours into one another!
Naked Man Moleskin
Continuing to enjoy the journey through the exicon, and love that feeling when you get to the end of the workout and you know the pax have pushed themselves based on how labored your own breath is. It was another great morning in the gloom!