D Beatdown of all D beatdowns
BeatDown Date: 11/27/2021
Number of Pax: 11
Ex-lax, silver bullet, fortnight, picket fence, huckleberry, Sparta, fish and chips, paper trail, fng, nomad, yhc
Number of FNGS: 1
FNG Names: Milton
My journey through the exicon landed us on the letter D today. As was the case for a, b, and c, I was able to find warmups, routines, and mary material all within the letter. Got to try out a few new things and I think some will stick!
Mosey to the parking lot:
– Forward and backward “D’s” (arm circles in shape of D)
– Daisy pickers (IC) – thanks for the rename paper trail!
– Don Quixote (IC) – it’s a windmill
– Danger Zone (play song danger zone. Do SSH’s and do squat on danger zone)
– Dancing Chilcott (IC) – elbow plank with alternating leg lifts
We did a Do-ah-diddy to the ticket window (it’s an Indian run where 1st pax peels off to side and does burpees or exercise of choose until last pax runs by then gets in back of line and yells “6” letting the front man know it’s their turn.
Thang 1 at the ticket window wall:
– Donkey Kick Offs: start with 3 donkey kicks and hold last one for 3 secs. Then do 6 and hold last one for 6 sec. Then 9, and so on. Until last man standing (we got to 18)
– Dwight Howards (OYO). 20 squat jumps facing wall and slapping hands on wall at top of vertical
– Deconstructed Burpee: 10 squats, 10 leg tucks in high plank, 10 merkins, 10 more leg tucks in high plank, then stand up. Then do 9 of each, then 8 of each, and so in down to 1 of each
We mosey’d to the bridge for coupons and partnered up
Thang 2: Dora 1,2,3
– 100 Dodo birds (in wall chair do side and front shoulder raises. Side+front = 1)
– 150 lunges (each leg is 1)
– 200 LBC’s
Mosey’d back to parking lot for 6Mom
– Dolly (IC) : legs 6” off ground then out and in
– Dying cockroach (IC): right hand to left leg, then left hand to right leg, etc….
– did another do-ah-diddy to burn a few minutes
– fish & chips led us in “dates” – Alabama prom dates that is
– huckleberry led us in basically a bicycle but came up with a better name that started with a D
– nomad led us in da plank to finish us out
Circle of Trust
– paper trail was our 6th man- Great to have him in town and fantastic naming story!
– welcomed FNG Milton
– lifted up prayers for Picket fences sister who passed away yesterday after a 2 yr battle with ALS.
Naked Man Moleskin
Pax and YHC really liked the do-ah-diddy. That one might have to stick! Deconstructed burpee also quieted the group.
It was a beautiful morning out and the fellowship afterwards was excellent. Appreciate the strong showing in a Saturday after thanksgiving!