Continued on my alphabetical journey of the exicon this morning. We found ourselves with a lot of option in the letter “J”
– Arm Circles
– Weedpickers IC
– Abe Vegoda IC
– “J”umping Jacks, aka Side Straddle Hops, aka A MOTIVATOR!!
1) Mosied to side lot of church and circled up for a “J”ack Web (1 merkin to 4 shoulder presses. Went to 6/24 then back down)
2) Mosied to north parking lot for a “J”ump Squat Hold (10 jump lunges then hold 10 second Al Gore. Then 9/9, 8/8, etc.. until 1/1)
3) Mosied to hill for “J”acobs ladder (Performed 7 “J”urpees which is a burpee with a jumping jack as the up, then ran halfway down hill and back up. Did 6 Jurpees at the top then ran halfway down again and back up. Then 5, etc, until we got to 1 Jurpee followed by run halfway down and then back up and recover).
4) Mosied back to main parking lot where there were 2 opposing curbs close together. Completed a “J”ohnny Cash (aka – Ring of fire). Had pax spit up on curbs and hold a pre tricep dip position. 1 by 1 each man did 10 tri-cep dips and then held the pre position until all were done
5) Mosied back to cars and circled up for 6mom (Started with “J”ames Bond with 10sec hold in center, left, center, and right finger gun positions. Then did “J”im Braddock which were WW2 situps with a hook and uppercut at the top. Alternating right/left on each up. We did 10 total. Finished with 30 American Hammers for Badger.
Circle of Trust
Talked about visiting other F3 AO’s when traveling
Prayers for: Dutch Oven, Collin Matthews, Knock Outs family for loss of BIL Clay, and Kato’s son for injuring eye.
Naked Man Moleskin
Enjoyed the beautiful morning and all the J exercises.