First annual Christmas Eve convergence between Genesis and Battlefield. We had a perfect morning as we converged on Lingle middle school and used 4 Q’s to ratchet up the intensity. Great way to start the holiday week!
– arm circles
– weedpickers (15)
– windmills (15)
– Frankensteins for 20 yards
1st Q: 57 (15mins)
– partnered up for a 15min mini Dora
– exercises included 100 curls, 150 back flys, and 200 shoulder press
– one person performed strength exercise keeping count, while partner ran a lap around parking lot. Then switch and repeat until all are completed to total number
2nd Q: PETA (15mins)
– started at benches at entrance
– each pax performed 20 derkins on benches, then 20 dips, then 20 mountain climbers
– repeated this 3 times
– moves to adjacent west side parking lot where we lunged for 30 yards and then frog jumped for 30 yards. Then we reversed and did the same thing back
3rd Q: Doughboy (15mins)
– moseyed to the hill on the south side of school
– performed 2 sets of 25, 20, 15, 10, 5
– 25 at top of hill, 20 at bottom, 15 at top, 10 at bottom, 5 at top then back to start point
– exercises in descending order were merkins, monkey humpers, Rocky Balboas, lunges, and burpees
4th Q: Huckleberry (final 15mins)
– started with a 5 and dime. We did 5 burpees to 10 mountain climbers with a 20 yard dash in between. Repeated this 5 times
– 6 mom included:
– Big boy sit-ups (20)
– APD’s (20)
– leg ups (20)
– American hammer (20 each side)
– Suzanne summers (20 each side)
Circle of Trust
Prayers for Sawyer Greenfield and family and for The Mountain and family
Naked Man Moleskin
It was was awesome to bring the pax from Genesis and Battlefield together. Hoping we can make the Christmas Eve convergence and annual deal.
Having 4 Q’s was great for the intensity of beatdown. All were smoked at the end. The guys from Battlefield were all impressive with their intensity level throughout. Can tell they go hard I the regular.
Great group of men, and it was fun to be together.